Eugene-Springfield's resource for clean water & sustainable management practices.
The Metropolitan Wastewater Management Commission (MWMC) protects your health and safety and our local environment by providing high quality management of wastewater conveyance and treatment to the Eugene-Springfield community--24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Our work is driven by our commitments to:
- High Environmental Standards
- Fiscal Management that is effective and efficient
- A successful intergovernmental partnership
- Maximum reliability and useful life of regional assets and infrastructure
- Public awareness and understanding of MWMC, the regional
wastewater system, and its objective for maintaining water quality and
a sustainable environment.
Pollution Prevention Tip!
Dispose of household hazardous wastes properly. Check the label for a few key words to know if you should take the material to the Lane County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center. Read more...