Eugene-Springfield's resource for clean water & sustainable management practices.
The Metropolitan Wastewater Management Commission (MWMC) protects our local health, safety, and environment by providing high quality management of wastewater treatment to the Eugene-Springfield community--24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Our work is driven by our commitments to:
- High Environmental Standards
- Fiscal Management that is effective and efficient
- A successful intergovernmental partnership
- Maximum reliability and useful life of regional assets and infrastructure
- Public awareness and understanding of MWMC, the regional
wastewater system, and its objective for maintaining water quality and
a sustainable environment.
News and Events
Pollution Prevention Tip!
Dispose of household hazardous wastes properly. Check the label for a few key words to know if you should take the material to the Lane County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center. Read more...