The Metropolitan Wastewater Management Commission (MWMC) protects our local health, safety, and environment by providing high quality management of wastewater treatment to the Eugene-Springfield community–24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Our work is driven by our commitments to:
- High Environmental Standards
- Fiscal Management that is effective and efficient
- A successful intergovernmental partnership
- Maximum reliability and useful life of regional assets and infrastructure
- Public awareness and understanding of MWMC, the regional wastewater system,
and its objective for maintaining water quality and a sustainable environment.
MWMC Partnership Video
Check out the MWMC’s Partnership Video below to learn more about the importance of clean water and how we work to protect it alongside a variety of partners.