Eugene-Springfield’s resource for clean water &
sustainable management practices.
The Metropolitan Wastewater Management Commission (MWMC) protects our local health, safety, and environment by providing high quality management of wastewater treatment to the Eugene-Springfield community–24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Our work is driven by our commitments to:
- High Environmental Standards
- Fiscal Management that is effective and efficient
- A successful intergovernmental partnership
- Maximum reliability and useful life of regional assets and infrastructure
- Public awareness and understanding of MWMC, the regional wastewater system,
and its objective for maintaining water quality and a sustainable environment.
Pollution Prevention Tip
Watch the MWMC’s video series to learn what you can do to help protect our rivers!